Mesh Trays for Dehydrator, Corrosion and High Temperature Resistance
Mesh trays are typically used for dehydrators, vacuum oven and other drying facilities.
Mesh Trays for Dehydrator refer to trays made of wire mesh for all kinds of drying equipment like dehydrators and ovens. Typically, high-quality stainless-steel wires are woven into a wire mesh sheet and then welded to frames to strengthen its physical strength. After polishing treatment, the surface of mesh trays shines and looks like a mirror. It has corrosion resistance, anti-oxidation, durability and maintenance free performances. It is a perfect choice for drying fruits, vegetables and Chinese herbs.
- A variety of sizes are available
- Customized services are available
- Easy to use and clean
- Maintenance free, long life service
- Special discount for large orders and various promotion campaigns
Front view of the mesh tray
Back view of the mesh tray
- Material: stainless steel 304
- Wire Diameter: 1.2 mm, or customized
- Frame Diameter: 5 mm, or customized
- Aperture: 4.5 mm, 5 mm or customized
- Specification: 710 × 680 × 30 mm, 800 × 600 × 30 mm, 1100 × 785 × 30 mm, 600 × 800 × 50 mm, 1000 × 1000 × 30 mm, 750 × 660 × 50 mm, 930 × 700 × 50 mm, 1000 × 640 × 40 mm, 785 × 785 × 50 mm or customized
- Weave Style: plain weave
- Operating temperature: 350 °C
- Food grade stainless steel makes it safe enough for food processing
- Smooth and attractive appearance, no blurs
- High temperature resistance, no deformation
- Sturdy construction, large carrying capacity
- Corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Easy to wash and clean
Mesh trays for dehydrator are widely used for drying fruits, vegetables, seafood, aquatic products, Chinese herbs and agricultural products.
Mesh tray for flowers drying
Mesh tray for ginseng drying
Inquiry for Our Product
Boegger Industrial Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.